RULES & REGULATIONS
We working hard in order to offer you the best service possible so we all can enjoy the full experience!
We ask you to be please be patient and cooperate if any problematic issue or situation occurs.
Please respect the venue, its furniture and its equipment and please look towards nature, recycle and leave the place as it was.
We are team of people who are working hard and are constantly learning for future occasions to improve. Please, follow any recommendations from any of the staff.
SUPPORT THE CAUSE
- Please, don’t bring to the party any drinks from the outside, Support the fun!
- We might film you while you are dancing. All video, photo and audio materials acquired on festival site are subject to be used in promotional materials for the festival without any limitations of time and space and at the sole discretion of the festival and its organisers.
- For reasons of force majeure the organiser can decide to cancel the event at short notice. If the event is cancelled because of force majeure no new date will be set. In this case, no entry fees and/or additional expenses will be refunded to the ticket owner.
- The organiser is not liable for any costs incurred by the participant if the festival has to be cancelled because of force majeure.
- Refunds for already purchased tickets will be possible only in the case of cancellation of the entire festival event, which is not caused by force majeure. There will be no refunds for purchased tickets for any other reason or cancellation of one or more artists confirmed to play the event.
- The organiser has the right to change any of these rules and regulations before the festival and can also services can be handled to third party commissions.
- This event is for people that are +18 years old.
- Entrance to the festival is only allowed with a pre-sale ticket.
- When you arrive you will need a proof of identity such an ID or passport (The one you made your booking with) then we will give your a wristband for the festival + any extra wristbands for any extra packages you might also have purchased.
- To access any of the areas designated for either the camping or the party you must have a wristband for that purpose. (In all cases you will need The Festival’s wristband as well.)
- To access camping site you will need a wristband for that purpose as well as the festival’s official wristband. Camping wristband doesn’t work without festival’s wristband.
- The camping area will open from Friday 14 september 2018) form 09:00h and will remain open until the Monday after the Festival (Monday 17 september 2018) at 11:00h. At this time, everyone camped in this area must leave the area (Parking included).
- The organization is still working on this so there might be a few changes.